Software Source/Program Description
« on: September 26, 2015, 07:14:27 pm »
It would be great to be able to access the software to start making mods to it, especially for the the camera.  I thought your website indicated it was open source.  Can you provide a description/location of the modules you are using?  I would hate to lose interest in it due to the inability to get deeper into it and mod it. It is a great project. Thanks.

mrAgilic

• Project Creator
    • View Profile
Re: Software Source/Program Description
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 07:32:40 pm »
Thanks for the prompt.  The intention was always to open source it and I'll speak to the developer to see what needs to be done. Thanks!
What do you get when you cross a robot and a tractor?
 A trans-farmer!

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 11:13:18 pm »
Any update on this? Some components are available at https://github.com/Agilic-Development/ but I'd love to be able to build the image from a base OS - that would help me understand why some of the extras (eg minecraft?) are on there, and whether they are useful/essential/relevant/cruft.

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 12:49:36 am »
I've started an attempt to understand the code on the TiddlyBot image, and writing up a post describing what I see there.

I'm pretty new to this, so ... well, just don't take anything I say as gospel OK?

I'll post my writeup soon (sorry, I keep finding new things!). For now, here's the code found in /home/pi/tiddlybot/tiddlybot. This is a modified version of ArduBlockly, so I've forked that upstream repo then applied the TiddlyBot changes to give a little sunlight on what's changed.

* https://github.com/xurizaemon/ardublockly/tree/pibot

TiddlyBot team, if you've preserved your work in an SCM then those commits will probably be a LOT more informative than my method here. Please do let us know if there's anything you can share!